How to Wear a Kaftan: Style Tips & More
Kaftans are the long maxi dresses worn by women during the summer season to beat the summer heat and feel comfortable in the overall outfit. The kaftans are light in weight, extremely stylish, and easy to carry. This summer season get your hands on the amazing and trendy kaftans and enjoy your summer dates, dinners, lunches with your friends and family. The kaftans are rocking the trend these days and the reason being is its variation in styles and colors. Any body-type can rock this outfit and spill the sass all around with its vibrant colors and patterns. If you are a woman of 20s or 30s, you can look pretty impressive in both long maxi types of kaftans and short midi length kaftans because why not experimenting with the styles and ending up liking them anyway? Say hello to the prettiest collection in ladies' wardrobe, Kaftan.
If you need to know how to carry the bold outfit wearing the chic kaftans, then here we go to the list of ideas you can follow to bring that sass mode on!
• Oxidized jewelry- Style your Kaftan with oxidized jewelry items. Wear the plain solid color kaftan and match it with oxidized earrings, a choker and you are ready to go for a daytime party. It's simple yet elegant look will surprise your friends when they spot you in this unique attire and your pretty smile will be a drop of grace on your attire. Flaunt that outfit girls by carrying a light no-makeup look. Try applying a pretty nude lipstick to make your look subtle and classy.
• Traditional look- An amazing way of Styling your midi length kaftan in traditional attire is to match it with a long pretty skirt, or flared shararas and humans. Try carrying a polki with your outfit to make it completely a tantalizing traditional outfit. You can also wear a jhutti or sandals to match with the complete look and you are ready to grace the daytime traditional occasion of any type. Enter the party with elegance and collect the appreciations.
• Boho Look- Pick a chic maxi Kaftan dress of any color, match it with the boho jewelry items such as earrings, bracelets, choker to transform the whole vibe into the Boho type. You can also carry a scarf and wear it like a muffler and create a messy bun, wear the kolhapuri slippers to make your outfit look like a boho street fashion type. Also, carry a chic shoulder bag in contrast with your overall outfit and you are ready to set the fashion game on point. Treat your face with a little touch of makeup because the jewelry is a little bold in this attire.
TIP: Try wearing the short boho earrings in this attire, otherwise the whole outfit will give a bizarre look and all the attention will go towards the jewelry you are carrying. This will create a messy look.
• Summer Beach Look- Pick a nice Crochet Kaftan and wear it over a bikini (only if you're willing too), or a simple tank top. Match it with denim capris or shorts to bring on the beachy look. Carry the goggles because why not? It's summer guys! To make it a casual look, you can set a casual or loose hairstyle and make it a little bit messy so that you can get some amazing and aesthetic pictures to flaunt your look on Social Media. Coming towards the footwear, you can carry normal daily wear slippers to give the whole outfit a simple yet subtle style.
TIP: If you wish to carry a bag to carry your essentials, it's highly recommended to carry a tote bag because we're going to keep it casual and classy.
• Evening Date look- If you want to keep it comfortable and stylish during an evening date, well then carrying a Kaftan is a perfect choice. You can rock this outfit if you match some statement jewelry along with it. Statement jewelry is a type of western jewelry that can be worn with both western or traditional outfits. If you wear them with Kaftans, it will give an indo-western look that ends up looking elegant and Royal. The power of fashion that it gives is incredibly perfect. Carry a clutch and keep that heels high to add on with the classiness. Make a high ponytail or open your hair and keep them straight in both cases. Go for the bold makeup look.
TIP: This outfit gives you the look of confidence so lift your head and flaunt your grace girl.
These were some of the kaftan outfit ideas you can take fashion inspiration from during the summer season. There are many other styles you can carry with the kaftans because kaftans are evergreen. In the coming summer season keep it light and flaunt that pretty style.