Returns & Refund Policy
RETURNS, REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
SOVRAN GROUP LLC ("SOVRAN" or "we" or "us" or "our") is committed to providing full customer satisfaction concerning the product purchased by you. This RETURNS, REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY (“Policy”) applies to your purchase of any products from us through our website https://misslavishlondon.com/ (“website”). You mean a natural person or an entity who buys a product from us through our website.
PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY AND BY YOUR ACT OF PURCHASING ANY PRODUCT FROM US YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS POLICY.
- For products: We provide a seven (30) days return window from the date of your receipt of the product at your destination to return the product. This means that you must submit your return request to us within the foregoing stated period. However, in certain cases, we do offer a different return window period which is stated hereinbelow.
- Submission of Return Request:
- For products: For submitting the request for returning the product, you will have to email us as per the contact details stated below. The mail shall be titled "Return Request-Product" in the subject line. You will have to provide information such as your order number, order date, your full name, contact details (email, telephone, address), and proof of purchase. Also, you will have to attach the images of the product along with a clear and comprehensive description of the reason why you intend to return the product. We will upon receiving your request assess your case and may require any further information from you. If you send the product to us without contacting us first, we will not accept your return.
- Shipping of Product by you: Once your return request is approved by us and informed to you, you have to ship the product for return to us. For orders in India, you are required to ship the product immediately after getting a confirmation from us once you send us a mail as per above and we expect that the product should be returned to us within 7 days from the time you get a confirmation. However, for international shipments, this timeline may be longer. We may provide you with instructions that you will need to comply with if and when you make any returns of the product. If we provide you with a return material authorization number, you will have to write and/or affix that number/label on the outside of the product packaging that you intend to return. We are not responsible for products that are damaged upon return or missed during transit, all of which are your sole responsibility.
Documentation to be submitted and certain conditions: For availing the appropriate remedy under this Policy, a) the product returned must be the same product that we have sent you, b) the product returned must be in original packaging, c) the product returned has to be in the same condition (along with all the documentation, tags, accessories, labels, packing, barcodes, user manual, invoices, and any certificates intact) the way it was at the time of purchase and d) there should be no tampering with any serial numbers/codes if any affixed on the product.
- Return verification and remedy:
- We have the right to assess the product returned before we provide a remedy to you. Only when we receive the product physically and when we verify to our reasonable satisfaction that the product returned is defective, faulty or a wrong item was sent to you, we will offer you a remedy. We will, at our sole discretion, offer you a replacement or a refund depending on the product issue.
We will only offer a remedy as stated above if :
- The product sent to you was the wrong item,
- The product sent to you is completely different than the product that was advertised,
- The product sent to you is damaged or defective,
- We have had an extremely productive and excellent business relationship with you for a long time (in such cases especially any unforeseen circumstances in your country or with you we may only provide a remedy based on the courtesy of our relationship with you).
We have a specific policy in place as referred to in below for certain customers/cases.
- If we decide to offer a replacement for a product, we will provide a product of an identical type. If such a replacement is not reasonably available or possible, we may offer a refund.
- In the event of a refund, we will process your refund within 3-5 days of receiving the product from you. The purchase price (except the original shipping charges) will be refunded to your original payment method after we assess the product returns. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or finance company to process and post the refund. Such posting will depend on your original method of payment.
- We do not accept the return for or exchange gift certificates, if any offered by us.
- Shipping Charges:
- You are responsible for returning the products. That means you are liable for the shipping costs for sending the product that you intend to return to us. However, if we confirm when we receive the product physically that the product does have a problem and we provide you a remedy, we will reimburse you for any reasonable shipping costs you have already paid provided that you have used the designated shipping method/carrier as instructed by us. You should keep receipts for such shipping costs and send them to us. Any shipping fee refund will not exceed our standard shipping fee for the product needing to be returned. If we find that the returned product is not eligible for a replacement or refund, you will have to pay the shipping charges. All such products returned to us will be at your risk and we will not be responsible for providing any remedy unless we receive the product physically.
- Non-Returnable Items or cases:
We will not be able to accommodate any returns and provide a replacement or refund in the following cases:
- the problem with the product was caused by your misusing it,
- the product that is used, worn, or tampered with,
- the product that has been stolen,
- the product that is damaged due to natural calamity, force majeure events,
- product is sold in sets or grouping which cannot be returned individually,
- certain custom-made products which were specifically made for order and the fact that they cannot be returned was communicated to you when placing the order,
- the product that is not suitable for return due to hygiene reasons,
- health and personal care items, paper jewelry, paper bags, paper lamps, soft toys, too much time has passed from the date you initiated the return and the time we received the product from you,
- products that are offered with promotional discounts and/or on special occasions or festivals with discounts,
- If you violate any specific terms governing the sale of product,
- product that did not reach you due to your incorrect or outdated delivery address,
- No replacement or refund will be made a) where purchase of product is made during events such as holidays and Christmas to resell the products during such events, b) where purchase of giftable items is made during events such as holidays and Christmas to resell the products during such events. For the avoidance of doubt, no return will be accepted of any leftover products not sold at such events.
- Please note that we do not provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind except as otherwise stated herein. That means there should be a defect or fault in the product for the reason for return which defect or fault you should specify to us in the email.
- Return and Refund policy for specific cases:
For certain situations, we offer specific return and refund policies as under:
VIP Return policy:
This policy is specifically for the customers who place repetitive orders with us and hence we try to show our courtesy towards their loyalty to us and hence through this policy we offer a reward to them. In such case, instead of offering a 30-days return window, we offer a 90-day return window from the date of receipt of shipment to initiate the return. We consider these customers VIP customers. This policy applies only to those customers who make 6 or more purchases (each order of minimum $50) of products with us in a calendar year. We will accept your return if it is in accordance with other terms under this Policy.
- Other Terms:
- Before you decide to return a product, you are advised to carefully assess how our products are made. The product(s) that you have purchased are unique products handcrafted by traditional craft persons from rural regions in their own unique way. Therefore, the following shall not be considered as defects making the products eligible for refund or replacement a) an irregular weave or print or a stitch, b) minor design and color variations from the photographs on our website. Note that there will be some variation between products (especially with respect to handloom products).
- We reserve the right to refuse any return request. Our decision regarding the refusal shall be final and binding on the parties and we will not be liable to you or any third party for any such refusal.
- If you make frivolous or baseless complaints or requests and seek a replacement or refund, we reserve the right to take necessary legal action against you. Please be advised that any return request from you may grossly affect our business reputation in an adverse manner therefore we reserve the right to obtain appropriate legal remedies against you for any damages or loss that we incur on account of your frivolous or baseless complaints or requests.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever without any further liability. On such cancellation, we will notify you and provide you with a refund of the price you paid for the product.
- This Policy is governed by the laws of State of North Carolina and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of, and venue in, the courts of Charlotte, North Carolina.
- We are not responsible or liable for any delays or failures in performance from any cause beyond our control, including, but not limited to acts of God, changes to law or regulations, embargoes, war, terrorist acts, lockdowns, fire, earthquakes, acts of third parties or epidemics.
- If any provision of this Policy is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- Changes to this Policy: We may update this Policy from time to time and your act of purchasing any product from us constitutes your acknowledgment and acceptance of the amended Policy. You are advised to visit our website for the latest version.
- Contact Details: Our contact details are as under:
SOVRAN GROUP LLC
6000 Fairview Rd,
Charlotte, NC 28210-2252